Cheap cigarettes home page F.A.Q. contact my account shopping cart
Take Your Chance to Pay Less with 16% OFF Or 18% OFF
Use Coupon Code: art8cs

Welcome to !

This Fantastic Deal Will Knock You Off: 16% Or 18%?

Want to know why? Because we're offering a generous offer for those who need it: place an order to get 8% + if you use E-check, you'll also get 8% , totaling 16% off your order!

Choose autodelivery with E-check now and get 18% off your reorders in the future! Great offer, don't you think?

Your savings code: art8cs

The deal is valid through March 26, 2015.


Dear Customers!

We sell only very high quality cigarettes manufactured in Switzerland, Spain, United Kingdom, Greece and other EU countries.

The difference in cigarettes quality, short delivery times, and our superior customer service is well worth the few extra dollars per carton compared with Eastern European suppliers.

Give us a try - we strive to be the best!

Looking for cheap cigarettes? Look no more, because offers you the cheapest cigarettes that you could find online. We have a wide selection of best-quality European cigarettes including such famous brands as Davidoff, Marlboro, Camel, Parliament, Winston, Dunhill and Salem. Moreover, since we like to keep our dear customers happy, we give them a discount coupon for every holiday. With our regular discounts and specials, it becomes even more affordable to buy cigarettes online with us. We are certain that your shopping experience will be a pleasurable one and you will find that our greatest strengths include not only good prices but also excellent customer service!

Why Choose

  • Guaranteed Delivery to ALL 50 US States
  • NO Purchase Reporting
  • Loyalty Bonuses and Offers
  • Online Order Status
  • Visa, JCB, ACH
  • Fast Shipping
  • Only FRESH Cigarettes
$ 31.90
Winston Lights
$ 30.80
Camel Lights

All transactions are processed in US dollars